We are an Estonian- Canadian family living in Vancouver, Canada. One of the best cities in the world to live in! We are searching for an upbeat, friendly and adaptable/flexible AuPair to join us in May 2020 and help take care of our three little boys during the days while we are at work ( daily Monday through Friday, exact hours can be discussed). Our boys are Feliks Mati (5.5a), Valev Johann (3.5a) and Taavi Andres ( 1a).
- Feliks attends kindergarten every day from 9 am to 3pm, and Valev goes to preschool daily from 845am to 1145am. We would need help to bring them to school, and pick them up. Feliks's school is a 5 min walk from our house, and Valev's is a 5-7min drive
- it is necessary for our Aupair to have a driver's license and experience driving in the city
- responsibilities include- making food and snacks for the kids (sometimes breakfast, but lunch and dinner daily), help bring the kids to their lessons when needed ( swimming, skating, soccer), help clean up the house after the kids / keep house tidy ( we have a cleaner that comes to wash bathrooms/ floors etc, so this would not be your responsibility), kids laundry when needed
- must speak Estonian with the boys, read to them, play with them, go outside with them- and in general have a friendly fun personality with energy
- experience being a nanny/ aupair is an asset and an advantage, especially if experiences include living outside of Estonia
- must have an interest to live in Vancouver, Canada- tons of mountains for hiking, skiing and outdoor activities, and beautiful beaches/ waterfront-full of nature.
- opportunity will be given to you if you'd like to work more hours on weeknights or weekends when we need a babysitter ( not mandatory)
-we are offering you room and board in our house, which includes all food, telephone bill, and living in a seperate apartment in our home. The apartment has its own bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom. Includes heat, electricity, internet and TV. The apartment is fully furnished with a queen bed, sheets, sofa, linens, kitchen utensils and appliances etc. It also has its own entrance.
- we are offering to pay additionally $400 CAD per week.
If you're interested in an opportunity to live and experience the best of Canada and Vancouver, please get in touch with us and looking forward to chatting with you about the job opportunity further! Please get in touch- viljajaako.com
Vilja & Kevin Jaako
Phone number: visible only to members
Age: 20-55 y
Can work in own home
Can work with the disabled
Can work with pets
Can go outside with children
Can do shopping
Can do cleaning
Has a driving license
Has a car
0-1 years old boy
2-3 years old boy
4-6 years old boy
Languages: English, Estonian